Monday, July 9, 2012

Unexplained Mysteries of Jamaa: Part 3

Hey Jammers! Part 3 is here! Let's get to the mysteries.....









I found this river in Jamaa Township near JM Furniture. We all know it starts in a pond down by Club Geoz and flows upwards, but where does this river go? Perhaps to a secret land?













Next up, we have the strange path in Sarepia. The top is the one I have taken (it's not a very good picture, sorry!). Notice there is a log at the very top left and a path of stones leading to it. Now look at the bottom one (credit to snowyclaw). The log has been moved, has a path to it AND has been moved. I don't know much about beta, (even though I was at the last of it with my earliest account, Brambleclaw28333) but I think that there were many more secret lands and rooms than any of us think.......






















Our last mystery is the tree ladder in Sarepia. The one on the top is the current - sorry for the 4th of July Bows. Regular steps, and we're obviosly allowed to climb up. Now the second one, credit to snowy again, is from older times. It has one step shown, and an opening. Notice the strange steps inside..... What happened to all these older details? Why were they removed? What do you think, Jammers?


- Infinity

4 comments:

  1. Im your biggest fan!! Help me ... i know mores secrets

    ReplyDelete
  2. But publish more i'm extreamly interested in finding out these secrets! But how does that tree thing open anyway? Its weird, all this new things well the new land might have more thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean the tree show me im Derrickcutepie of course .-.

    ReplyDelete