Monday, July 16, 2012

Breaking News! Beta Evidence Found! Must Read!

Get ready.... for the ultimate shocking news.... of your Jammer life........ I have found more beta evidence! Take a look below and see what I mean.















This is the beta map! Not even Coral Canyons had been discovered! My earliest account, Brambleclaw28333, joined right after Mt. Shiveer was created. But Appondale looked so barren..... Notice there were game signs on the map - I think I might remember those! And instead of Epic Dens, it says Home. Instead of World Map it says Jamaa World. And Crystal Sands looked quite different. Do any of you remember this?















Whoah! Check out this inventory! If you're familiar with beta, there's the beta hood, and then the rhino helmet. What stumps me is that if we couldn't change the color of items way back then, how did we end up with black top hats and blue top hats and whatever other colors there are? Huh. Weird.....















Whoah. Now THIS is a time machine right there - a look at the old Jamaa Township! Absorb every detail, every difference - there's a lot! The nametags, the strange statue up on the top where Jammer Central is now, the beta-colored mask, the way the eyes are open when you sleep, the different graphics, that sign near the mysterious building.... Okay you get the point. But look how much this one place has changed since beta! Crazy huh?















Oh boy! The entrance to the beta den! Sadly, I did not join early enough to experience or even see these dens. But I've heard tons about them! There's a few featured in the links to the videos below. But wow - they're so much different! A few of my awesome friends are from beta. Perhaps they could tell you something.















The early Club Geoz - one I have never seen! The entire room was flipped around. Check those wings - black with white tips! Cool!





























Ahh, one of my favorites - the Lost Temple of Zios! I finally found a picture of the beta version! :D Notice there's a monkey statue instead of the crumbled one now. And look at the game signs! They're not floating purple, they look more like a piece of wood. Also notice the different colors of clothes - like the tan Gazelle Horns.















The early Crystal Sands.... now this I slightly remember. The sand castle, the juice hut, oh those good memories. They lasted so little time... there's a better view of this place in one of the links.
















The beta Sarepia, which I remember, like, nothing of. Notice it was called Sarepia instead of Sarepia Forest. And it looked WAY different than what it does now.















Now for our lasty picture (thank goodness!) - The Chamber of Knowledge! It was called the Chamber of Mysteries back then, and check out the green top hat. Wow, comparing it from today's Chamber, it looks a lot different!

Now for the videos........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d81I_x_fBGw&feature=player_embedded - awesome beta video! The best one I've found by far!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upBnc1ItOm4&feature=player_embedded#!- this is part 2 of the link above! check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NOxbBJgYCYQ#! - quite short, but it's a good beta view of the lower Jamaa Township!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rw6Y_P4Fkw&feature=related - i'm sorry it's horrid quality but it shows a good view of the beta den.

Credit to: Fuzzy Shyivy's Animal Jam Rush, LoveLost's Animal Jam Flash, and Animal Jam Supernova. You guys rock!

Okay I'm so sorry this is super long but it took me at least an hour.

-Infinity

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same here! Beta was a whole lot better than what AJ is now - well some of it, anyways.

      Delete
  2. The 1 main reason why I miss the beta days is.... No scamming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember any of the beta because I didn't join until AJ's first birthday ; ; I feel so young DX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember any of the beta because I didn't join until AJ's first birthday ; ; I feel so young DX

    ReplyDelete
  5. im from beta im crying from these memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT IS SO AWESOME!! I have never actually been in Beta, but it looks so cool. It must bring back such memories! OMM (oh my meow!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined in 2011 i remember cause i was having an argument with my brother and he said a show was on animal planet and all that blah blah so i search animal planet and animal jam popped up

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wow this is not shocking at all if you say this is shocking then prove it to me my username is mere54

    ReplyDelete
  9. just wow this is not shocking at all if you say this is shocking then prove it to me my username is mere54

    ReplyDelete