Thursday, July 5, 2012

Unexplained Mysteries Of Animal Jam: Part 1

Hey Jammers! I've been around for quite a while, especially on my first account, and I've seen a lot through Animal Jam's history. But there are a few things that remain unsolved in my view. Take a look......













The arches near the Mira Statue have crumbled! What could have caused this? Surely the Phantoms are being contained well enough.....there hasn't been any storms..... What do you think has caused this strange happening to occur? Could it be a sign........?













Now for the strange trap door in the Chamber of Knowledge...... Many say it will open in time, but what could it hold? Will it be a secret entrance to a new land? What do you think it could be?













Next up, we have the strange hanging pots in Coral Canyons. I heard they have something to do with Greely the Shamaan, but I'm not sure.

That's it for the mysteries today. This is only Part 1 because I love posting about this stuff and there are plenty more. I hope these mysteries are unraveled in the future - maybe YOU can be the one to solve it......

1 comment:

  1. the stuff in jamma is crumbled because of when the phantoms were fighting

    ReplyDelete