Friday, July 6, 2012

Unexplained Mysteries of Animal Jam: Part 2

Okay, Jammers.... Part 2 is ready! Today's first mystery is about the Broken Statue in the Temple of Zios.













I heard there was a monkey statue before this took it's place, but I don't think it had anything to do with what this looks like. Even so, what would cause this statue to merely crumble to the floor? What was it in the first place, and what was it's purpose?













Next up, this interesting curtain found in the second floor of the Chamber of Knowledge. It's just hanging there, no reason at all. I think it could hold a door behind it. What do you think it's purpose could be?













The last for our mysteries today are these posters hung near the Sarepia Theater. They seem to be advertisements for a movies perhaps never shown there in my days. On the left is Sir Gilbert the Tiger Shaman, and on the right is Graham the Monkey Shaman. These have been here as long as I have - do you think they will ever show a movie with Shamans in it?

Well, that's it for our mysteries today. See you next time! Meanwhile I'll be purchasing that giant Crystal I just posted about..... 

2 comments:

  1. So copying snowyclaw's weekly mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea that snowyclaw did that as a mystery. I did it before she did.

      Delete