Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Today: Giant Fox Plushie!

Hey Jammers! Sorry I'm so late! The new item located in the Animal Conservation Mueseum: The Giant Fox Plushie!













Also, if you receive a Fox Statue from a Jam-a-gram, the secret name shows up - Amelia! However, I checked in stores, and it says Fox Statue plain as day. Weird. Also, I noticed this while looking up random usernames......













My best guess at this strange, um, "thing" is that the account was deactivated. However, I tried looking up basic letters like "a" and the same thing came up. I haven't seen this before, have you? Jam on Jammers!

-Infinity


1 comment:

  1. I know why its black and white! Look here on Animal Jam Help:
    http://help.animaljam.com/entries/21751252-why-is-my-buddies-player-card-black-and-white

    ReplyDelete