Monday, July 2, 2012

A Great, Glitched Game I Found And Rare Monday

Hey Jammers! Recently I found this awesome game called Feralheart. It's a free 3d computer game that you can download from their website. Create an account, create a lion or wolf, and explore your new-found world of surprises! However, I warn you - The Torrent download HAS A VIRUS! And also........
I was playing around with my friends on Feralheart, when all of a sudden, my game closes. I'm like, "Okay, no worries, it shut down, it happens." So I go to log on - the tree on the main menu is pink. "Okay... awkward..." I log on...... - ground is pitch black, celing is almost squishing me, and I can't see anyone except for nametags. "WHOAH! Okay, maybe I should try again...." 2nd round - same thing. 3rd round - uninstalling it, reinstalling it. That didn't work either. Plan B - Torrent Download - I try logging in. There's no ground, plants are in the air, and I'm swimming in the sky. Torrent has virus on it. Patch, downloaded, does nothing to help, only makes menu worse. *shuts program down* "Okay, no, this game's toast. Back to Plan, er, C - Animal Jam."

Okay, it's a GREAT, fun, game. It... just got mad at me........

.......

Rare Monday for July 2nd is the long-lost Freedom Bands. No picture is available currently.

4 comments:

  1. i have an feral heart account and an animal jam account. Animal Jam: Luna464 Feral Heart: Luna646

    PLZ BUDDY ME ON BOTH!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have an feral heart account and an animal jam account. Animal Jam: Luna464 Feral Heart: Luna646

    PLZ BUDDY ME ON BOTH!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Once I get Windows 7 I promise I'll try! My FeralHeart is still glitched on this computer. D:<

      -Infinity

      Delete
  3. Just download the Feral Heart Patch. it should clear up the glitches. Hope that helps!!!

    ReplyDelete