Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Today: Turtles And More!

Hey Jammers! Once more, Jamaa has changed. First off with the tiniest detail.... the mouse! It now has a nature-ish look to it when you roll over the AJ screen. And I don't have a picture because when I take a screenshot it hides the mouse. :( However, the wait is over, Jammers - turtles have arrived! Howewver, when I was sitting with it, my turtle sat!



































Then she was sleeping! How cute! However, it only works for the turtle. My cat just stands and stands and stands some more. Speaking of that - I noticed more pet slots! Now I can get like a million more cats! Next we have the Pets-Only Party! It was like a smaller version of Sarepia actually - pet stations everywhere, games - even the new sky glitch I figured out in literally ten seconds. Ugh - I'm lacking pictures at such a time! I noticed that the Freedom Plushies are gone from the Carnival. :(













Darn. I liked those plushies. And now for Costume Corner!












Wow - now THAT'S what I call cool! That's about it for today, Jammers - Cya later!

-Infinity



2 comments:

  1. notice the zig zag thnigs flying off the fox? XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoah, you're right! I never noticed that before! :D

      -Dusky

      Delete