Thursday, August 30, 2012

Monkeys Have Arrived!

Hey Jammers - we have news! All the Jammers have donated 100 million gems to helping endangered animals, and monkeys have returned to Jamaa!















Wow. I remember buying one when they announced that monkeys would no longer be available. I knew they'd come back someday, though. Also, I heard the next monthly gift is Monkey Pets - How's that going to work? :P And there's a new Monkeys-Only Party - haven't gotten to one yet. Also, there's a shop in Sarepia - much like Coral Corner, it sells plants. The Tiny Tree has returned, as well as some newcomers. Perhaps the other rare plants will return as well. Sorry I have no pictures - I hope things will become easier when we get a new computer. See how many things you can find around Jamaa, and Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment